What's going on with my Social Security Disability Claim?
If your SSD Claim Request for Reconsideration was denied:
- Farmer & Wright will file an appeal on this second decline.
- The decline letter in which the Social Security Administration (SSA) sends out are not customized and, most times, confusing.
- You do not need to forward the letter to us. We will get a copy.
- There is nothing you need to worry about at this time.
- Now we can request a Social Security Disability Hearing in which a judge will finally hear about your situation.
- Continue your medical treatment and reporting it to our disability hotline: 844-369-9776
If your SSD Claim was approved:
If you receive an approval for benefits, this is GREAT news. There are still a few more steps before receiving monthly benefits. Farmer & Wright will be in contact with you on the process of obtaining your back pay and monthly benefits.
- If SSA calls, the client needs to answer their questions so that SSA can get their payments set up and going.
Request your free copy of our book
Understanding Social Security Disability
Knowledge is power. If your Social Security Disability claim has been denied, it is vital for you to understand your rights and how to fight your denial. Now is not the time to give up! Request our FREE book, Understanding Social Security Disability to learn how to win.