What's going on with my Social Security Disability Claim?
- Congrats! Your Hearing is scheduled. Farmer & Wright will finally be able to explain your situation in front of a disability judge.
- Once the hearing office schedules the Hearing, they will send a notice to you and Farmer & Wright.
- They will send it at least 75 days before the Hearing.
- Farmer & Wright will be in contact with the client within a week of getting the notice to go over everything you have reported to the Disability Hotline
- Farmer & Wright will start requesting your medical records from what you have reported to the Disability Hotline.
- If you need medical treatment, please continue to get treatment and please continue to keep reporting to the disability hotline
- Farmer & Wright will call you about a week before the Hearing.
- We will go over a brief overview of the Hearing, what to expect and remind them of location and time.
Request your free copy of our book
Understanding Social Security Disability
Knowledge is power. If your Social Security Disability claim has been denied, it is vital for you to understand your rights and how to fight your denial. Now is not the time to give up! Request our FREE book, Understanding Social Security Disability to learn how to win.