What's going on with my Social Security Disability Claim?
Congrats! Your Social Security Disability hearing has been scheduled. Farmer & Wright will finally be able to explain your situation in front of a disability judge.
- If you have not already, you should have received a notice from the Social Security Administration. You do not have to worry about forwarding that information to us as we have received it. We will continue to answer all correspondence from the Social Security Administration.
- Farmer & Wright will be contacting you via text or phone to schedule a medical file review. We will go over ALL of your medical information in which you have reported to the Disability Hotline. That is the information in which we use for your case.
- If you have any additional medical treatment in the next 75 days, please contact us via email at [email protected] so we can get it included with your medical file.
- Two weeks prior to your hearing, we will schedule a call with the attorney to review the medical information as well as discuss the overall hearing process.
- It is important that you ensure you are available for this hearing. If you miss this hearing, you will go back to waiting as if we just filed the request for a hearing. The process restarts back to the 7-9 months. Please make it a priority to ensure you are available on the date and time.
- If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected].
Farmer & Wright
Request your free copy of our book
Understanding Social Security Disability
Knowledge is power. If your Social Security Disability claim has been denied, it is vital for you to understand your rights and how to fight your denial. Now is not the time to give up! Request our FREE book, Understanding Social Security Disability to learn how to win.