What's going on with my Social Security Disability Claim?
If your SSD Claim was unfortunately denied:
- On average, most people get denied.
- Famer & Wright is unsure of why the denial happened, but we know what we must do at this point.
- Farmer & Wright will file an appeal called a Request for Reconsideration.
- There is nothing you need to worry about at this point.
- Continue your medical treatment and reporting it to our disability hotline: 844-369-9776
- You do not need to worry about forwarding us paperwork from the Social Social Administration. We will get copies of everything.
If your SSD Claim was approved:
If you receive an approval for benefits, this is GREAT news. There are still a few more steps before receiving monthly benefits. Farmer & Wright will be in contact with you on the process of obtaining your back pay and monthly benefits.
- If SSA calls, the client needs to answer their questions so that SSA can get their payments set up and going.
Request your free copy of our book
Understanding Social Security Disability
Knowledge is power. If your Social Security Disability claim has been denied, it is vital for you to understand your rights and how to fight your denial. Now is not the time to give up! Request our FREE book, Understanding Social Security Disability to learn how to win.