Our Paducah car accident attorney knows victims of car accidents suffer a lot of physical and emotional pain. If you sustained injury from an automobile accident, you are probably experiencing financial hardship due to loss of wages and medical debt.
Our injury attorneys help clients recover lost compensation that resulted from being unable to work. If you’ve been injured in a car accident, you need a Paducah car accident attorney to help you fight negligent drivers.
Paducah Car Accident Lawyer
Common Causes Of Car Accidents:
- Automobile defects including, but not limited to tire tread separation, seat back collapse, suspension defects, faulty breaks, unstable vehicles that rollover, fire or roof crushing in.
- Negligent drivers who exceed the speed limit, fail to signal properly, talk on the phone or text while driving, fail to pay attention to road conditions, fail to maintain vehicles property, who are suffering from fatigue or who are driving under the influence of alcohol or prescription or illegal drugs, and a number of other negligent behaviors.
- Poorly maintained roads that create hazardous conditions, including missing or defective guardrails, improperly designed roadways, rights-of-ways and bridges, potholes and uneven pavement, insufficient signage, uncovered manholes, unlit road medians, ice, road debris, including oil and gravel.
- Automotive Product Recalls. Domestic and foreign manufacturers must make and sell cars and accessories that are reasonably safe for consumers. The manufacturer is responsible to notify owners of any risks, concerns and recalls. A press release on a company website is not enough. The manufacturer must make every possible effort to locate owners; even owners who have moved, or did not originally register the product correctly.
Common Injuries Suffered From Car Accidents:
Our Paducah car accident lawyer will work to get resolution, while our clients focus on their emotional and physical recovery. Injuries may include, but are not limited to:
- Broken bones
- Back injury
- Brain and head injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Severe burns
- Severe lacerations
- Eye injuries
- Fatality of a loved one, either immediately following the accident or as a result of injuries received as a result of the accident.
- Talking or texting on the phone
- Failing to pay attention
Who’s At Fault?
It is sometimes difficult to determine the true cause of a car accident, thereby making it difficult to determine liability. Determining liability in a car accident can be complex. That’s why Paducah attorneys Todd Farmer and Sam Wright utilize their experience to best evaluate and address your situation.
Not all car wrecks are caused by the negligence of others and not all drivers are held accountable for their negligence. If you were at fault, or if you were the victim of a hit-and-run accident, then the car accident attorneys at Farmer & Wright may be able to help you collect money that your policy may entitle you to, from your own insurance company.
Our Car Accident Lawyers Will:
- Negotiate the maximum financial compensation you need and want
- Force manufacturers to make vehicles and accessories safer for everyone
- Treat you with the respect you deserve
- Aggressively litigate to protect your right to safety
- Negotiate with insurance companies to seek resolution and compensation that you deserve
- Work with hospitals and physicians to ensure that outstanding patient medical bills are not turned over to a collection agency
- Work to protect you from potential credit problems resulting from collection company actions
- Negotiate liens placed by medical treatment providers
- Negotiate cost reductions to medical treatment providers
- Handle the property damage portion of your claim. Ensure collection of compensation for necessary future medical care, rehabilitation, counseling and equipment
Compensation May Cover:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages for those unable to work as a result of the accident
- Pain and suffering for injuries
- Punitive damages
What To Do After A Car Accident:
- Call 911 immediately
- Go to the nearest emergency room for medical attention, even if you are not experiencing pain at the time of the accident
- File a report with the police, sheriff or highway patrol
- Obtain a copy of the police accident report
- Notify your insurance company of the accident
- Take photographs if you are able
- Do not speak with an insurance claims adjuster or sign anything until you speak with an experienced personal injury lawyer at Farmer & Wright.
Contact Our Kentucky Car Accident Attorney
To obtain assistance with your personal injury claim, contact a car accident attorney at Farmer and Wright, PLLC, today.