Todd Farmer concentrates his practice in business bankruptcy, personal bankruptcy, personal injury and tax resolution. He holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from the University of Kentucky and received his law degree from the University of Kentucky College of Law.
Prior to founding Farmer and Wright, Todd was a partner with the law firm of Stout Farmer & King for ten years. Todd holds a Certified Public Accountant’s license and worked for Arthur Andersen in Cincinnati, Ohio and Deloitte & Touche in Lexington, Kentucky. Todd provided consulting services in business modeling, mergers and acquisitions, estate planning and tax controversies. Todd has also served as the president of a restaurant development company of a large franchise chain.
Todd is a member of the Kentucky Bar Association, the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys and the American Bankruptcy Institute.
Paducah attorneys, Sam Wright began his legal career in St. Louis, but returned to Western Kentucky where he currently practices personal bankruptcy, business bankruptcy and personal injury law. Sam completed his bachelors of science degree at Murray State University received his law degree from Southern Illinois University (SIU). He graduated with honors from SIU and served as the lead articles editor for the school’s flagship legal journal.
Sam has assisted clients in several areas of business law, including debtor and creditor issues, business litigation and other complex matters facing businesses and individuals filing for bankruptcy.
Now a founding partner of Farmer & Wright, PLLC, Sam assists clients at Farmer and Wright, walking them through the bankruptcy process and providing guidance on filing personal injury claims.
- Business Bankruptcy
- Personal Bankruptcy
- Personal Injury
- Trucking Accidents
- Disability Claims
- Slip and Fall
- Tax Controversies
- Law School: University of Kentucky College of Law
- Undergraduate: University of Kentucky, Accounting
- Kentucky Bar Association
- National Asso. of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Industrial Accidents
- Maritime and Jones Act Claims
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Slip and Fall
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Injuries
- Law School: Southern Illinois Univesity (SIU) Graduated with honors
- Undergraduate: Murray State University
- Kentucky State Courts
- United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- Illinois State Courts
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Illinois Missouri State Courts
Andrew Leonard Esq. (Associate)
Born in Louisville, Kentucky, Andrew grew up in Massac County, Illinois. Andrew attended Joppa High School and graduated with Valedictorian Honors in 2009. Andrew then attended Blackburn College in Springfield Illinois where he played collegiate soccer. After a career ending soccer injury his freshman, Andrew transferred to Murray State University where he majored in Political Science with a minor in legal studies. At Murray State University, Andrew was a member of Sigma Chi Fraternity where he participated in numerous leadership roles. Upon completing his undergraduate studies, Andrew decided to stay close to home and attend Southern Illinois University School of Law located in Carbondale, Illinois.
While a student at SIU Law Andrew participated in helping promote school organizations that were important to him. Andrew served as the Secretary of the Federalist Society as well as the University of Louisville chapter of the Federalist Society. Additionally, Andrew was President of the Law School Republicans for 3 years. Andrew also worked for Career Services at SIU Law where he helped other law students prepare for interviews and draft resumes.
After completing law school, Andrew moved back home and has worked for Farmer & Wright since graduation. In his spare time Andrew likes spending time with his daughter Jocelyn and coaching soccer. Andrew is the current head soccer coach for the Lady Vikings of St. Mary High School in Paducah, Kentucky.
- Born: Louisville, Kentucky
- Date of Birth: November 24, 1990
- Murray State University, Bachelors Degree in Political Science w/ minor Legal Studies, 2013
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, J.D., w/ Specialization in Transactional and Business Law, 2016
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Kentucky
Social Security and Disability
Slip and Fall